Sunday, November 8, 2009

38 mile ROAD ride

Long ride, all roads today.
Dan came to my house at 7:50am.  We then rode to J2's house and onto Le Buzz to meet up with the rest of the group for the official "Eastside Ride". Bruce was waiting at Le Buzz for us with Ron C. and we rode out to the end of Speedway & back as a group with a 2-mile loop through E. Woodland Rd. and back to Le Buzz for a great breakfast.  Then J2 & I rode back (part way with Dan too), where I left J2 on Pantano and kept heading back home myself.

Here we are at the trail head about 9:15am.  LOTS of people horseback riding on these trails, it's so beautiful against the Rincon Mountains.  (click photo to enlarge)

J1, Bruce, J2, Ron, and Dan

2 comments:

  1. Excellent riding today! Are your legs sore from circular pedaling?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have soreness that I don't usually have - on the top of the leg, just above the knee. Is this the area?

    ReplyDelete