Saturday, October 10, 2009

Quick fix needed...

The night prior in the hotel room while I was adjusting the seat, removing the rear rack, and generally just messing around with my new toy - I proceeded to inflate the tires as I prefer bike tires inflated to their max for better rolling resistance.  Well, you can guess what happened...

I noted on the front tires it said 95lbs, so I proceeded to pump up the tires in anticipation of the morning's long ride.   

Left front - check.  
Right front - check.
Rear - BOOM!!! 

Well, the rear is a wider tire and the tube was only rated to 70lbs.  Luckily I had researched in advance the closest recumbent shop just in case.   


Two Wheel Drive
1706 Central Ave. SE
Albuquerque, N.M. 87106
505 243-8443


At 10:00am after breakfast at the Route 66 diner, they installed a new tube.
(If you click on the picture below, to make it larger, you can see all the cool PEZ dispensers!)

No comments:

Post a Comment